Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just setting things up.

Hey everyone, first blog post - ever - and just letting you know - I have no freaking clue, what in the World of Warcraft I'm doing, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

I'll be "blogging" about everything, relationships, games, school, my internship with a congressman, CNN, Democrats - basically, what ever the hell comes to mind when I'm sitting here mindlessly typing like a zombie anyways.

Hope you enjoy my average looking blog - and, if it gets enough "recognition" i'll get a domain for it.


Oh, and in case you were wondering - my names Joe Campbell, I'm 20 years old with an avid outlook for career opportunities regardless of what the career may be. I used to be into Network Administration - graduating top of my class for it - 2 years strong, which lead me to college for it - which I found bland as all hell. So now, I am currently enrolled at a community college where I'm taking Public Policies in hopes of doing Public Health - or something similar to SOMETHING (CONTRIBUTING) with how our society or other nations societies work.

Hope you enjoy my average looking blog - and, if it gets enough "recognition" i'll get a domain for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment